Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So its been a couple days and there is obvious new growth on the tomato plant.




It's beginning to get a bit more strength to its stalk as well. Also, I finally have roots out of the net pot! Success! On another note, my family has an area on our deck that is screaming for a small "container" garden. It will be more of a square foot garden I guess but on our deck rather than down in the yard. I plan on doing this as I've got a bunch of sprouted seeds that I would hate to throw away. It's a lot of potential lettuce and peppers! Here is the area.



I plan on relocating the plants that are in it, building a box to slip inside of the planting area or lining it with some form of plastic to block water/soil mix from warping the lower wood "floor". I will update if/when this gets moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment